Equipping your students with growth mindset phrases ensures that students are able to combat the negative feelings that sometimes accompany failure. As the architect of your environment, you have to be proactive when it comes to the preconceived thoughts your students may have when it comes to experience resistance or failure. Here are 10 growth mindset phrases you can encourage your students to use instead of negative self talk:
- I can’t do it yet
- I haven’t reached the goal yet
- I’ll be moving forward if I ……
- The next time, I’ll…….
- This is challenging, but if I get some help I can do it
- It’s supposed to challenge me, but it’s not impossible
- If I can……… I can do this
- I need to talk to my teacher about…….
- I need some help, but I can do this
- I improved. I’m getting closer.
Do you have any ideas? I’m curious to hear your Growth Mindset Phrases. Please leave a comment below.
Enjoying the content? Please consider partnering with us to spread the message with a donation via PayPal.